#2104 (WS30) -Warehouse Specialist- Requisition
ADVANTEDGE TECHNOLOGY, INC. Seal Beach, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Role and Responsibilities: This position is for a Full Time Warehouse Specialist supporting the Weapons Surveillance and Testing Laboratory (WSTL). The lab provides Strategic Weapons Systems surveillance testing and evaluation of weapon system components. As directed, the Warehouse Specialist performs a variety of warehousing duties that require an understanding of the establishment's storage plan.
- Either Associate’s degree in a technical field or a military technical school and a minimum of 5 years of experience or 9 years of experience supporting warehouse projects in lieu of a degree.
- Must have experience verifying materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents
- Must know how to operate pallet jack or forklift in performing warehousing duties
- Must have experience in storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods.
- Must be able to examining stored materials and report discrepancies, deterioration and obvious damages
- Must be able to routing materials to prescribed storage locations
- Must be able to prepare material for shipping using the specified government quality procedures
- Must be able to rearrange material and take accurate inventory of stored materials
- Must update and track material via a material tracking system, identify any discrepancies, root cause analysis, and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Must be able to remove material from storage and prepare it for shipment
- Must be able to work independently to plan and accomplish complete projects
- Take responsibility for action items assigned, complete the actions and provide status
- Able to satisfactorily complete background check and get a government clearance
- Comply and follow company policies and procedures
- Be able to generate detailed technical monthly reports and be able to articulate in writing and verbally (if requested) the information contained within the report.
- Must have a valid driver’s license. Must be able drive a stake bed truck.
- Forklift driver’s license.
- Computer data base experience tracking warehouse material.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be able to drive a stake bed truck
ADVANTEDGE TECHNOLOGY, INC.
AddressSeal Beach, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at ADVANTEDGE TECHNOLOGY, INC.