As an ADURO Sales Development Representative, you will play a critical role as we continue to build out our sales & marketing engine to support growth in the fast-growing and rapidly changing corporate wellbeing industry. Your primary focus is to support the creation of net new sales opportunities through outbound prospecting, inbound lead management, and lead qualification. Working closely with the Director of Demand Marketing and our Regional Sales Directors, you’ll develop and execute sales strategies that communicate ADURO’s point-of-view to prospects. As the first contact with ADURO, you will be responsible for ensuring a positive experience that sets the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- Hit your numbers. Meet (exceed) individual Key Performance Indicators based on activities and opportunity generation.
- Identify and research companies and senior executives to target.
- Aggressively drive outbound lead generation and process in-bound inquiries.
- Create compelling and well written email outreach sequences
- Set the stage for successful engagements with positivity, rapport, trust and customer-focus.
- Understand the unique needs of each prospect. Qualify high-quality prospects and transition opportunities effectively to outside sales team.
- Exceptionally communicate the ADURO value proposition.
- Proactively gather and communicate market intelligence to the company.
- Maintain deep knowledge of ADURO services, industry trends, and competition.
- Analyze productivity data and make suggestions for marketing opportunities and process improvement.
- Work with management to document and refine sales development processes.
- Effectively leverage Salesforce.com CRM.
Desired Skills, Experience + Education.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales development and qualification.
- Experience in using sales automation tools such as Hubspot, Outreach.io, GrowBots, or Reply.io.
- Lead generation/sales experience for a B2B SaaS or enterprise software product.
- Personable with tenacious follow through.
- Curious and a learner.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and customer focus.
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in sales, business, marketing or related studies