Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Track record of B2B sales success
- Driven by a challenge to be a top producer
- Lead generation
- Strong presentation skills
- Desire to help businesses keep their assets and properties safe
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid drivers license and a clean driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours that accommodate our customers, including nights and weekends
- Previous B2B sales experience is a plus
We offer unlimited career potential, top-of-the-line training and other great benefits. Ready to become an Everyday Hero and make a difference by helping others protect what matters most to them?
Lets get started.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
ADTADT is a purpose-driven company backed by more than 300 offices, 9 monitoring centers, and the largest network of security professionals in the United States. As a leading provider of security, automation, and smart home solutions, ADT helps protect and connect individuals and business customers via professionally installed, do-it-yourself, and digital-based offerings. Innovative partnerships with leading brands and the ADT Go app bring ADT outside the home, because everyone deserves to feel safe.