IT Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Project Manager
We are seeking a tough-minded and proactive individual with strong technical project management capabilities. This person will collaborate with internal stakeholders across all business functions, as well as multiple software vendors, to drive new endeavors to create unique solutions to mission critical challenges.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage some projects from conceptualization to implementation and will inherit others
• Keep and manage a repository of project ideas (with high-level descriptions, rough costs, and rough returns) to facilitate a project roadmap, and portfolio management in general
• Meet with key stakeholders from all departments to gather, analyze and determine data and information requirements in support of the software application development as well as business-as-usual requests
• Identify and manage the analysis, design and migration to maintenance of cost-effective application development solutions that align with the business
• Establish clear expectations for the project including, but not limited to, scope of work, milestones and change orders with key stakeholders
• Submit projects to Change Control for prioritization
• Work with the PMO to Develop project plans, schedules, estimates and resource plans
• Surface user issues, ensure the issues are resolved and identify training or resource needs
• Prioritize, track and resolve user issues and requests during the course of a project, adjusting scope as prudent
• Manage development, testing, customizations and new functionality based on changing business needs
• Identify technical impacts, recommend best-practice and/or alternate approaches and provide high-confidence schedule estimates
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams regarding new features, technical design, technical requirements, limitations and implementations
Qualifications & Requirements:
• PMP Certified and/or CSM
• At least 3 years of IT project management experience
• Netsuite and Salesforce experience preferred but not required
• Ability to participate in requirements and solution design sessions, working closely with stakeholders from across the entire organization
• Understand overall internal processes and systems and how they are interdependent
• Aptitude to participate in an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle
• Adapt to changing priorities of the business and seek out ways to develop new skills
• Data migration experience preferred but not required
• Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities, and meet deadlines
• Ability to perform system gap analysis
• Ability to understand complex, end-to-end business flows, system touch points and create Standard Operating Procedures
• Strong oral and written communication skills are required
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills are required
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service, and was ranked #2 for 2021 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Residential Solar Installer in the United States.
ADT SolarWhy Work Here?
National Solar company, great pay, benefits and opportunities for self-growth!
WHO WE ARE. Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service, and was ranked #2 for 2021 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Residential Solar Installer in the United States.