- Posted: March 02, 2023
- $26 Hourly
ADT Solar is seeking a licensed Journeyman Electrician to join our team. The ADT electrician is responsible for installing residential and light commercial photovoltaic (PV) systems.
What's in it for You?
- Competitive Pay and Incentives (pay starting at $26.00/HR)
- Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
- Health Benefits, 401(k) with Company Match, STD/LTD, Life insurance
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure customer satisfaction above all else.
- Install electrical service equipment, wiring, and devices required for the installation of residential and light commercial solar PV systems.
- Install projects as contracted and designed.
- Obtain all required materials to complete assigned project, including renting special construction equipment.
- All electrical work meets or exceeds current National Electrical Code as well as local jurisdiction requirements.
- All projects are completed in a workman-like manner and within scheduled time frames.
- Build residential PV and energy storage systems.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical component and system issues in AC&DC circuits.
- Lead safety efforts, for work best practices, with the Field Operations team.
- Review project packets for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure a quality installation experience for the customer.
- Oversee and effectively communicate with local inspectors.
- Work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Reports directly to the Territory Manager.
- Create a positive work environment.
- Must have an active Journeyman Electrician license.
- Solar experience is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience as a Residential Electrician.
- Ability to calculate total load amperage ratings, wattages, KW & KVA sizes.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the project.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Professional appearance and demeanor, with excellent communication skills.
- Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed.
- Strong work ethic and grit.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required.
ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more.
At ADT Solar, we are passionate about solar energy and everything it has to offer you as well as the planet. It's our mission to offer a sustainable source of energy to homeowners across the U.S. It's all part of how we make life sunnier.In fact, our commitment to this mission has been recognized by industry leaders like Solar Power World Magazine, which ranked us #2 on its Top Residential Solar Installer list in 2021. ADT Solar (formerly Sunpro Solar) has been installing solar panels on residential properties since 2007. In fact, we started as a roofing company which sets us apart when it comes to care for your home, and roof! Since 2007, we have established ourselves as one of the leading providers of rooftop solar energy systems in the U.S.
Our dedicated team stands behind the products we sell and our work. We back up this conviction with strong warranties that help protect our customers. Just like solar energy, we're in it for the long haul with you, your family and your home.
5811 Midway Park Blvd NEAlbuquerque, NM
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?