The primary responsibility of this position is to retain ADT residential customers via inbound/outbound phone calls and/or correspondence. The Loyalty Specialist must partner with all business segments of ADT to resolve complaints and retain the customer.
- High school diploma, or equivalent, is requiredSkills:
- Must be knowledgeable in basic security system components to effectively assist the customer with their questions/concerns.
- Must have successfully demonstrated strong customer focus skills.
- Must be able to effectively adapt to accelerating changes.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Must be able to effectively turn defensive situations into supportive long term relationships.
- Has successfully demonstrated ability to handle customer complaints with tact and diplomacy.
- Must be comfortable and effective in interacting with all levels of management.
- Must keep assertiveness and empathy in balance when negotiating.
- Has successfully demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a high volume department.
- Must possess leadership abilities and strong problem solving skills to effectively identify problems and make appropriate and timely decisions.
- Strong negotiation, problem solving skills and outstanding oral communication skills are a must.
- Can successfully demonstrate Microsoft Office skills: Excel and Word; Access is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.42 to $16.86 /hour