ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Business is great, territories have been expanded, and ADT is looking for outgoing, ambitious Outside Sales Representatives to join our team!
Our sales members spend their time connecting with potential customers over the phone, then visiting with them on appointments. This position is perfect for recent college graduates, former-military personnel or motivated individuals with general background in sales, (Ex: mobile phone, electronic, or security sales) as well as those trying to break into direct sales.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - ADT covers around 70% of the premium
- High earning potential with a paid training period
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
- Mileage reimbursement & cell phone allowance
- Designated / protected territory
- 401(K) with 100% match up to 5% - 3-year vesting period!
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Entrepreneurial lead generation – ability to self-generate leads by networking and marketing
- Perseverance and productivity – overcome challenges and close the sale
- Account and time management – manage a full customer pipeline
- Customer obsession and collaboration – help us build customers for life
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Reliable Transportation is Required
- Ability to work flexible hours that accommodate our customers’ needs
- Strong background in high level cold calling
ADT, LLC is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT helps provide peace of mind to nearly seven million customers, and it employs over 17,500 people at 200 locations.
ADT, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.