At ADT (NYSE: ADT), it’s more than a job, it’s a noble purpose that defines us. We are the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States. Every employee, from our executive leadership team to our support centers are united under one noble purpose, we help save lives for a living. We are everyday heroes. You are doing more than earning a paycheck, you’re in an important role that makes an impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Join a company of individuals with passion, commitment, drive and ambition, using and developing our talents for good at work, home and our communities.
To receive telephone calls from relocating customers and successfully position the call for a sale or to schedule a field appointment for an outside sales representative.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take qualified customers through critical selling path of gathering information, determining needs and scheduling installation appointment or scheduling an appointment for a field sales representative.
- Must be a subject matter expert on relocation offers and promotions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing a high level of service to retain customer.
- Work with other business units to resolve relocation issues, i.e. service, technical, credit/adjustments, etc).
When you commit to us—we commit to you. Our employees receive a comprehensive, full benefits package that includes:
Paid virtual training – some in-person attendance may be required based on business needs.
- PC, no Mac or Chromebook
- At least 10 mbps broadband internet connection with the ability to hardwire via ethernet from cable modem to your PC
- Windows 10
- If you do not meet these requirements, you will be able to train in the center and does not disqualify you from the position.
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- Potential opportunities to work from home based on business needs
- ADT is a culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
- High school diploma.
- Demonstrated sales ability, including closing skills.
- Ability to probe, conduct needs analysis and make appropriate recommendations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a high call volume environment.
- Basic typing\PC experience required.
Keywords: Patient Care Coordinator, Billing Specialist, Store Associate, Client Relations, Guest Relations, Guest Services, Client Service Associate, Teller or Bank Teller, Credit Union, Account Handler, Front Desk Agent, Front Desk Receptionist
Receptionist, Night Auditor, Keyholder, Server, Hostess, Bartender, Hospitality, Banking, Relationship manager, Retention, Sales,Inside Sales, Loyalty
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.