Why Choose ADT?
At ADT it’s more than a job, it’s a noble purpose that defines us.
We are the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States. Every employee, from our executive leadership team to our support centers are united under one noble purpose, we help save lives for a living.
We are everyday heroes. You are doing more than earning a paycheck, you’re in an important role that makes an impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Join a company of individuals with passion, commitment, drive and ambition, using and developing our talents for good
What Does A Customer Service Agent Do?
- As our customers’ first point of contact, you will be the friendly voice of ADT, providing an excellent customer experience by troubleshooting their problems and providing technical support.
- Relays important information about their life-safety system and services, updates customer accounts and solves billing questions.
- Helps customers understand the ADT noble purpose and provides customer lifestyle solutions.
What’s In It For You?
- Paid Virtual Training
- Competitive compensation and shift differential pay
- Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off)
- Potential opportunities to work from home based on business needs
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to adapt to accelerating changes
- Ability to multitask (type while talking & maneuver multiple computer programs)
- Ability to take and compete online assessment
- Reliable transportation (not on a bus line)
- Ability to complete drug test
- Ability to complete background check
Keywords: Customer Service, Client Relations, Guest Relations, Guest Services, Client Service Associate, Teller or Bank Teller, Credit Union, Account Handler, Front Desk Agent, Front Desk Receptionist, Receptionist, Night Auditor, Keyholder, Server, Hostess, Bartender, Hospitality, Banking, Relationship Manager, Patient Care Coordinator, Billing Specialist, Store Associate
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more