ADT Security Services
Customer Service II – Class starts May 25th, 2020
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
What’s in it for you:
- Shift (After Training) : Three options:
- o 7:30am-4:00pm (Tuesday & Saturday off)
- o 8:15am-4:45pm (Friday & Saturday off)
- o 3:00pm-11:30pm (Saturday & Sunday off)
- Full Time Hours + Over Time
- Competitive Pay (Based on Experience) $14.12+++
- Paid Training
- Shift differential – during your normal scheduled shift (ie – weekend days = more money!)
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K +)
- Tuition reimbursement
- A Company to have a CAREER with
- Advancement opportunities
You are helping to save lives for a living! You are passionate about helping others, comfortable with change, have the ability to identify problems and provide solutions. You multitask across systems and applications, analyze and resolve technical issues, and comfortably navigate customer problems over the phone. You’re not only here to answer customer questions, help fix technical issues, but to also provide an incredible customer experience!
As our customers’ first point of contact, you will be the friendly voice of ADT, providing an excellent customer experience by trouble shooting their problems and providing technical support. We will rely on you to listen to our customers and use your deductive reasoning skills, technical expertise, creativity and passion for helping to meet their needs – and remind them that behind our great products are customer centric, accountable and collaborative team members willing to serve them.
What you bring to the table:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year + experience in customer service (preferably in call center)
- Ability to adapt to accelerating changes
- Ability to multitask (type while talking) (maneuver multiple computer programs)
- Examples of times where you exceeded performance expectations
- Ability to take and compete online assessment
- Reliable transportation (not on a bus line)
- Ability to complete drug test
- Ability to complete background check
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.