Join our Team!
Here you will provide on-site maintenance for Commercial Burglar and Basic Fire Alarm Systems, Basic Card Access Systems, and Advanced Analog CCTV Systems.
GREAT COMPANY,GREAT BENEFITS to include: company vehicle, gas and insurance, matching 401K, PTO, medical, dental, vision and so much more!
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, the Commercial Service Technician II may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed.
- Perform routing and emergency service calls as set forth by the branch manager.
- Troubleshoots and identifies malfunctioning or inoperative equipment on alarm systems by using electronic testing equipment.
- Coordinates inspections and/or installations with police, fire departments, or other appropriate agencies.
- Provides documentation of service and hours worked.
- Provides documentation and completes reports of inventory and vehicle usage.
- Performs preventative and routine maintenance, as needed on existing alarm systems.
- Determines backup components to be maintained in stock.
- Trains new users in operation of alarm system equipment.
- Must be able to drive company vehicle to perform duties.
- Maintain good driving record.
- Comply with Protection One’s vehicle policy.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Fundamental knowledge of basic electronics and Ohms law.
- Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices.
- Knowledge of Basic IP Networks.
- Knowledge of Burglar Alarm Systems.
- Knowledge of Basic Fire Sprinkler Systems and Fire Alarm Devices.
- Knowledge of Basic CCTV Systems.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two years related experience and/or training.
- Some related prior experience in military, electrical, electronic, or construction field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience with various alarm systems and their operation or can demonstrate equivalent knowledge and skills.
- Must be able to pass a company-administered exam to demonstrate proficiency.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must be able to hold applicable and state and local licenses where required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
GREAT BENEFITS to include: company vehicle, gas and insurance, matching 401K, PTO, medical, dental, vision and so much more!
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.