ADT by TELUS is a leadingprovider of security and automation solutions in Canada for homes andbusinesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessiblethan ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT by TELUS delivers same-dayservice and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helpingcustomers feel more safe and empowered. More information is available at www.adt.ca.
ADT Canada is looking for French and English speaking call center agents to help us build the future of security!
If you are
- Focused and alert in urgent situations
- Recognized as a quick decision maker that has a keen attention to detail
- A committed teammate
- Someone that has a good sense of responsibility
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Then we want to hear from you!
- Ensuring the safety of our customers and their property
- Taking charge of various alarm signals; burglary, fire, panic, medical alarms, etc.
- Communicating with emergency services to transmit requests for assistance
- Respond to customer calls.
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent
- Experience in a similar position or other position related to customer service (not necessary but preferred)
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suiteStress management
- Client oriented
- Good judgment, capacity to take initiative and make decisions
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Positive and energetic
ADT by TELUS provides equalaccess to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees inaccordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race,ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex,sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or anyother characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.
ADT by TELUS is committed to treatingall people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations areavailable upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout therecruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org ifyou require accommodation. We will work with all applicants toaccommodate their individual accessibility needs.
Why Work Here?ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. More information is available at www.adt.ca.
Our culture is based on collaboration, career development and our commitment to excellent customer service.