- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Office Administrator - Irvine, CA
Provides administrative support to the technical and management staff responsible for a broad range of day to day activities critical to the business operation. As part of a small business, the role covers many facets with high career growth potential as the company expands. Possesses ability to multitask in a very dynamic working environment and adjust work priorities according to the assigned tasks. Flexible and eager to learn new skills and adapt to new responsibilities with a positive attitude. Exercises sound judgment and makes necessary decisions to promote smooth and efficient workflow in a professional manner. Handle and protect documents that are confidential in nature.
· Design, implement, and ensure adherence to office policies and procedures
· Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory, office cleanliness and organization
· MUST have experience with Microsoft Excel
Support human resources operations for recruiting, in-processing, and out-processing of employees and contractors including candidate mining, phone screening, reference checks, background checks, and orientation
· Manage document and record keeping and destruction
· Ensure security and confidentiality of business data
· Coordinate travel for executive and engineering staff
· Perform conference and event planning including trade shows, team building exercises, customer visits, etc.
· Maintain company calendar and communicate calendar event to staff
· Coordinate shipping and receiving execution and procedures
· Develop and document office administration procedures
· Coordinate business insurance policies
· Coordinate employee benefits packages (medical, dental, 401k, vacation/holiday/sick) and support in employee communication
· Support procurement of program materials, office supplies, and equipment
· Support payroll processing, financial data entry, marketing material preparation, and administration of remote office locations
· 3+ years in business administrative experience
· Experience with MS Office products; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
· Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel **
· Professional etiquette in dealing with customers, vendors, and staff
· Self-motivated, with strong interpersonal skills
· Organized in being able to effectively multi-task and prioritize when needed
· Excellent attention to detail and excellent judgment and problem solving skills
· The ability to work effectively as a member of a team.in a fast-paced environment.
· The ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Administrative courses, certifications and/or Bachelor’s degree a plus.
ADSYS CONTROLS INC
Get fresh General Office Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.