National Sales Manager
ADSCO COMPANIES Cincinnati, OH
- Posted: 17 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
ADSCO Companies is a value added industrial supply company specializing in servicing car dealerships, detail shops, car washes, body shops, and independent repair shops. The National Sales Manager is responsible for the profitable growth of all sales activities. The National Sales Manager will work with the sales team as well as personally develop new areas and markets.
ADSCO Companies operates in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, West Virginia, Tennessee, and South Carolina. Travel, including over night travel will be required.
- Grow profitable sales in existing markets
- Grow profitable sales in new markets
- Establish large regional / national accounts
- Set and reach quarterly and annual sales goals for sales team
- Ability to lead and train outside sales people
- Industrial / institutional supply sales experience
- MRO, replacement parts, janitorial supplies, office supplies
- Experience selling to car dealerships
- Ability to grow new and mature markets
- Ability to grow sales in a relationship business
- Salary + bonus
- Phone allowance and vehicle or company vehicle
- Health / vision / dental insurance
Established in 1974, ADSCO is a Cincinnati based, family owned warehouse distributorship which markets its products to automotive dealerships, related markets and businesses small and large. We work with our customers to control costs and implement solutions while providing the highest quality products through our network of hard working and dedicated sales professionals. We strive to grow our business with the same core values of honesty and integrity that our customers have come to rely upon.