ADS, Inc. Virginia Beach, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ADS, Inc. began more than 20 years ago by outfitting Navy SEALS with quality dive equipment, and today we're proud to manage 3,000 supplier partnerships and over 50,000 products.
Please watch this video to learn more about ADS Inc! http://bit.ly/ADS_Mission
Job Title: Operations Analyst
Location: (ADS HQ - Not remote) Virginia Beach, VA
- Collecting data from various internal and external sources to prepare analytical reports that support decision making of the operations team
- Responsible for process review, data pulling, simplification and documentation, projections as well as, project management and implementation related to Oracle, Power BI and Alteryx
- Act as a liaison between the Purchasing, Suppliers, and Warehouse Departments to ensure operational efficiency
- Specific analysis of purchasing activities, warehouse transactions, purchase orders and receipts
- Participate in departmental projects to improve the current processes and/or systems
- Extract and analyze data from internal systems for order management
- Maintains systems by researching and resolving problems, maintaining system integrity
- Coordinates software/release upgrades with IT
- Prepares and provides training and reference material to assist users
- Compiles a variety of operating, financial and statistical information as needed to respond to management requests.
- Coordinates work with other departments and adds commentary to complete analysis reports
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of internal and external correspondence for report preparation
- Staying on the cutting edge of technology and always taking the initiative to learn new tools and increase your analytical and statistical capabilities
- 3-5 years of experience as an Operations or Business Analyst
- Expert level knowledge of Power BI, Alteryx and Microsoft Excel
- General Oracle and Salesforce knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
What ADS Inc Is Looking For:
- Unafraid to experiment and drawn to problem solving.
- Willingness to share your ideas and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to thrive independently and support ADS Inc as a business-oriented liaison among departments
- Excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and thrive in the unknown
Please note: As required in Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all covered employees and new hires must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021, or by start date if later, unless otherwise qualified for legal medical or religious accommodation. Adequate vaccination documentation will be required.
ADS believes that a diverse work environment leads to bigger thinking and more creative solutions to our customers problems and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identification, national origin or any other legally protected characteristic. We strive to represent our community with a workforce diverse in gender and ethnicity. We actively seek out veterans and the disabled for opportunities at ADS.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressVirginia Beach, VA
BusinessView all jobs at ADS, Inc.