Busy Mesquite Chiropractic Clinic is looking for an outgoing, friendly & compassionate Chiropractic Therapy Assistant AND an energetic, caring, motivated, team player able to keep up with the demands of a fast-paced work environment with attention to detail and a fearless attitude Chiropractic Front Office Assistant.
The responsibilities for THERAPY assistant involve:
- Preparing patients for treatment
- Providing one on one assistance to patients
- Helping patients gain strength due to injuries
- Physical Therapy-performing exercises and modalities such as electrical stim., ultrasound, cold laser.
- Communicating with the Doctors and staff at all times
- Entering patient information into the computer.
- Cleaning and stocking treatment and therapy rooms throughout the day
- Strong social skills
- Ability to be a team player and work well with others
- Cross training provided for other positions
- Applicant must have computer and data entry experience. Chirotouch, Word, Excel and EMR experience a plus.
The responsibilities for FRONT OFFICE assistant involve:
· Computer savvy (Chirotouch experience a plus)
· Scheduling patients
· Very strong social skills
· Data entry
· Ability to be a team player and assist the office manager and doctors as needed
· Primary multi-line phone receptionist
· Familiar with Chiropractic CPT and ICD-10 codes and modifiers
· Professional experience with chiropractic care and must understand our holistic approach to healthcare
· Must have reliable transportation
· Bilingual preferred but not required (Spanish)
· Prior health insurance experience. Must understand it and be able to assist patients with questions and/or concerns
· Familiar with HIPAA policies
· Punctual and dependable a must
· Must have at least 1-year experience in a medical office
· Cashier/Money handling experience
You will be cross trained in most areas of the clinic.
We offer outstanding compensation which includes a bonus structure and chiropractic care for you and your family.
The hours are M,T,W,F 8:30 am-Close (Approx 6:30pm) TH and SAT 8:30am-1pm.
Bilingual ability is helpful but not essential. Chirotouch patient accounting experience is recommended for this position.
The pay scale varies from $10-15/hour depending on skills and experience. The position is part-time (approx. 35 hrs per week) but can evolve into a full-time position. Benefits are available after 90-day probationary period.
Please send resume with a cover letter stating why you are a good candidate for this position. Only submit your resume through ZipRecruiter. No phone calls please.