Strategic Accounts Manager/ Analyst (Inside Sales)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Strategic Accounts Manager/ Analyst (Inside Sales)
ADPma is a leading aerospace company specializing in the design, qualification, certification, manufacturing, and sale of proprietary aircraft parts to the global commercial aviation and defense sectors of the industry as an OEM and aftermarket supplier. Founded over 20 years ago in the East Tennessee foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, we have a well-established and hard-earned reputation for engineering excellence, manufacturing expertise and outstanding customer support. Simply put, we relentlessly focus on solving our customers’ most unique and challenging pain-points. Now with the support of new ownership, we are driving unprecedented levels of value for our customers throughout the aviation industry.
ADPma’s purpose is to enable safe, reliable, sustainable, and cost-effective flight worldwide.
That’s why we need you!
To drive this purpose, we are seeking a Strategic Accounts Manager + Analyst (Inside Sales) to join our team. This role will report directly to Vice President of Business Development and be chiefly accountable for interfacing with our customers and contacts with empathy to learn how we can best solve their problems in support of ADPma’s entrepreneurial, problem-solving team.
- This is a full-time position with a salary based on experience, skills, and fit in addition to ADPma’s robust benefits package.
- We are open to either: (a) working full-time from our office in Piney Flats, TN; or (b) a hybrid solution of 20% in-office (2-3 days in-office every two weeks) after a heavier in-office on-boarding period.
This is a unique position at a critical point in ADPma’s ambitious growth trajectory. You will be instrumental to ADPma’s exponential scaling; working in a start-up like environment. We are looking for an entrepreneurial candidate to relentlessly seek partnership opportunities via sales of existing products, new product development opportunities via customers and new product opportunities via market research based on our engineering prowess, company growth trajectory and tailored to our position within the Aerospace and Defense Industry. You need the confidence, grit and get-it-done mentality of a ‘doer’. Corporate seat-fillers need not apply. You need to be able to communicate strongly and clearly with your peers as well as senior company leadership to clearly present findings and opportunities; being willing to always vocalize what is true, even if uncomfortable or unpopular. You are proactive in responding to customer needs and opportunities while following through with discipline and drive.
About The Role:
- You deliver outstanding customer support and experience, adapting to each individual and situation.
- You are proactive in responding to customer needs and opportunities while following through with discipline and drive.
- You will seek new opportunities through market and product research & analysis;
- You are an excellent listener and communicator. We don’t push products on customers; we seek two-way conversations that allow us to hear from the customer and develop partnerships and solutions that meet their needs;
- You are comfortable working with modern digital business tools and CRM systems to respond to customer Request for Quotes (RFQs), documenting communication and results as well as finding trends and opportunities in the resulting data;
- You are not afraid to pick to the phone and cold-call potential customers as part of a planned and targeted sales or data seeking strategy;
- As part of your relationship with existing customers, you will provide ongoing support of existing opportunities as well as explore new ways to engage the customer;
- You are curious and inquisitive, always seeking new information and opportunities valuable to ADPma;
- You will support the Business Development Team as a whole with timely analysis and industry data;
- Enterprise Sales: Ensure that business opportunities are converted into orders and revenue to meet and exceed the assigned orders quota, from the strategic/key accounts assigned.
We foresee a successful team member in this role exhibiting a preponderance of these traits:
- You’re comfortable working in a high-performing, rapidly-growing business environment;
- You possess strong critical-thinking skills with the ability to thrive independent of hands-on management.
- You’re keen to dive in, roll up your sleeves, and get stuff done yourself;
- You consistently deliver strong and clear verbal and written communication;
- You’re a self-starter who isn’t satisfied with the status quo and takes ownership of their sector of responsibility and seeks related new opportunity and responsibilities;
- You obsess over critical details and documentation, while also embodying a pragmatic understanding of business processes;
- When applying, mention ‘green dot’ in your initial application submission;
- You have experience with, and are eager to become an expert in the commercial airline and defense sectors of the aerospace industry;
- You find joy simplifying the complicated and finding clarity amidst the chaos;
- You have past experience as a customer-facing analyst or inside sales. Preferably both;
- You have past experience working seamlessly with MS Office tools and using MRP and CRM systems;
- You have a strong ability to develop and sustain long-term customer relationships, preferably with an extensive network of C-suite connections from previous roles in similar businesses.
- You are proficient usage experience of CRM and sales metrics/KPIs to effectively collaborate with regional teams.
- You have a solid understanding and experience of orders volume, revenue stream, and margin improvements
- You prioritize and focus efforts on best opportunities (short and long term) based on business needs.
- You push yourself and others to achieve bottom-line results
- You have an understanding of Pricing Strategy and negotiating terms and conditions, price with customers.
- Familiar with government procurement processes and mining data sources
If you feel you might be a good fit and this is a challenge that excites you, please submit your application by answering the questions and following the directions to the right. We look forward to getting to know you through an open and candid hiring process. If not, please pass this opportunity along to anyone in your circle who you think would be a good fit.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressPiney Flats, TN
BusinessView all jobs at ADPma, LLC.