Technical Customer Support CC9773580 (AT)
12 Month Contract
- Requires enough knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, workflow processes and procedures to resolve most inquiries independently.
- Good analytical and communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with client and other IT staff.
- Understands customer's issues and demonstrates real concern.
- Customer centricity is a must.
- Establishes credibility quickly by following up and taking initiative.
- Defines problems quickly and follows up on all open tickets/issues within specified timeframe.
- Demonstrates creativity in generating solutions.
- Proactively translates technology into a business solution which addresses a problem not expressed by the customer and enhances the business result.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle all LOB skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Associate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, and at least two, typically four years’ experience in IT or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the IT field with either an in-depth knowledge of technology or a broad knowledge of multiple technologies and platforms. Must have excellent oral, written and communication skills.
- Meet and greet customer/employees to answer questions and resolve problems related to all LOB’s to products and services. Triage customer problem and determine if further technical assistance is needed. Maintain documentation on incoming issues via Technology Solution Zone registration tool including steps and actions taken to resolve customer issues. Either immediately resolve issue or assign technician to assist customer.
- Work with a technical staff in Denver, CO location. Provide excellent customer support for all technology products and services. Resolve issues within a specified timeframe per our defined processes. Refer unresolved issues and escalate problems to appropriate technical support groups identified in the Customer Support Process, ensure resolution is achieved.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and problem elimination. Continually focus on learning new technologies to support rapidly changing and expanding environment. Present a positive, customer-focused image. Must be able to provide high level summaries to supervisor when required during an incident situation and or project updates.
- Present a positive, smiling, customer-focused image.
- Understands Customer Satisfaction is key to the overall success of the Technology Solution Zone!