Software Integration Analyst MM9632285 (JN)
Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer or business-related field
· 8 or more years of experience with designing and implementing complex solutions
· Mastery level knowledge and experience with C# .NET, Entity Framework, HTML 5.0, Angular JS, Windows Workflow
· Foundation (WWF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), IIS, SQL Server T-Query, SQL Server XQuery
· Experience using Agile Scrum and Jira
· Deep understanding of tools including Jenkins, Docker, React, Angular, BitBucket
· Deep understanding of various design and architectural patterns including Service-Oriented Architecture/Microservices
· Strong experience in .NET core development and object-oriented programming
· Experience implementing continuous integration, continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
· Experience with batch job scheduling (TWS/Maestro), orchestration, secure file transfer (MFT), XML and XML concepts (schemas, XSD, XSLT), DB2/SQL/Oracle query and query writing
· Skilled leading and/or participating in system design and architectural activities including technical requirement writing experience and ability to lead collaboration for important design decisions.
· Experience in AWS cloud application design, development, and deployment including AWS Certified Developer – Associate or AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
· Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work in a team-based environment including employees, vendors, and third-party contractors
· Proven ability to provide technical leadership and guidance to less experienced team members
· Strong understanding and adherence to IT SDLC and operational best practices
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
· Strong knowledge of Python development including development patterns, and best practices
· Strong knowledge of ETL development including development patterns, and best practices
· Knowledge of investment data and/or financial data
· Knowledge of data governance and data management technologies and methodologies
· The Integration Analyst is responsible for the analysis, design, and testing of complex applications and system integration processes supporting client’s Investment, Enterprise Risk, and Corporate Finance units. This role supports strategic investment initiatives within these areas and ensures recommended solutions are aligned with business and client IT strategies while adhering to relevant technology standards.
· This role leverages problem solving and analytical skills to design technical solutions related to data management and system integration challenges, and contributes to troubleshooting efforts across multiple functional areas including General Investment
· Accounts, Separate Investment Accounts, Securities & various technology platforms supporting Investments, Finance, and Enterprise Risk.
· This is a critical role in maintaining the cohesion between the business stakeholders and the technology delivery. It requires a deep
· and broad technology background conducive to that found in a “master application developer”. It also requires a strong work ethic,
· the ability to work independently or in collaboration, exceptional communication skills, and knowledge of, or the aptitude to learn the investment management data domain.
· Accountable for documentation of the technical design based on the non-functional requirements
· Establish and approve best practices and standards with respect to design and development across ETL, application, and report development initiatives (AWS cloud and on premise)
· Participate / lead complex project design teams
· Perform impact analysis on various proposed technical solutions
· Understand the Project Architecture and translate into efficient designs that are scalable, maintainable, and re-usable, ensuring that designs are aligned with business and technical strategy
· Contribute to and review estimates for development and testing work
· Participate in / lead design review sessions
· Clarify and resolve design related issues
· Contribute to and review test strategy and test plans
· Review and provide input to the project plan during architecture & design phase
· Highlight potential and actual design / development issues effectively and work through to the appropriate resolution