Interactive Marketing Consultant MM10052634 (AT)
- 4+ years of experience with marketing optimization and automation technologies that required technical and process skills.
- Deep understanding and prior experience with marketing & sales automation/enablement software platforms including Salesforce Marketing Cloud as well as solid understanding of MarTech stack and surrounding technologies including Salesforce CRM, Content Marketing Platforms, Digital Asset and Data Management Solutions
- Strong knowledge of marketing technology software platform evaluation, implementation, launch, administration and training
- Experienced in developing scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation, campaign management and lead management
- Analytical experience in end-to-end campaigns development process and make cohesive automated workflow recommendations
- Strong interpersonal presentation skills and ability to interact with employees of all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field and experience in financial services highly encouraged
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with cross functional teams to design, develop and support complex marketing technology stack including not limited to marketing automation digital transformation, sales automation/CRM (Salesforce) as well as content management, database & sales enablement tools.
- Workplace Solutions Channel MarTech Lead working on the Enterprise implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud SFMC including use case/campaign migration, training resource and Salesforce Sales Cloud integration.
- Help restage current fragmented infrastructure and digital ecosystem to cohesive digital environment and support enterprise partners as an advocate for business related to marketing digital ecosystem and marketing technology
- Collaborate with Workplace Solutions Marketing managers to support campaign execution.
- Develop marketing dashboards and lead funnel tracking across the customer journey
- The Technologist is expected to continually improve his/her knowledge of tools, data, the business, and best practices.