Infrastructure Engineer VMware/VRA CC11158054
Remote Anywhere in the US
No Corp to Corp!
Foundational computer science background would be successful
VMWare & VRA realization experience required
Webservice Integration, API, experience.
Ansible experience. More the better.
Integration is with ServiceNow. Experience would be great.
- Software development with broad experience with common programming languages.
- DevOps practices and Infrastructure as Code principles including automated deployments of infrastructure and experience with tools like Ansible and Terraform.
- Strong understanding of VMware platform and products including vRealize Automation version 7.x and 8.x as well as other products in the vRealize / vCloud suite.
- Disciplined software development practices including version control and branching strategies.
- Strong knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with Agile processes and methodologies including Scrum.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline and at least six years of experience in all phases of infrastructure platform management.
- Development for VMware based private cloud environment.
- Design, engineer, and implement fully automated infrastructure services from provisioning to full lifecycle management.
- Install, configure, and support vRealize Automation.
- Manage and configure integrations with related VMware products including vSphere, vRealize Operations, vRealize Orchestrator, and Log Insight.
- Install, configure, and support SovLabs modules for vRA.
- Develop complex automated workflows using café and integrations with third party infrastructure tools, products, and APIs.
ADPI LLCADPI, LLC Premier IT Staffing Company dealing with LARGE Direct Clients Only.