Administrative Assistant/Purchase Orders/Budget AP9514954 (CS)
- 6 - 9 Years of Experience
- Experience providing administrative support in a highly technical environment
- Strong communications skills and demonstrated experiences working in environments with cross functional collaborators and external partners
- Exposure to legal and financial planning
- The qualified applicant must also be flexible, well organized, and can work well under pressure
- Enter additional information here to provide greater detail for your request.
- Bachelors preferred.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT, FINANCIAL PLANNING, BUDGETPURCHASE ORDERS
Minimum Degree Required:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Coordinate departmental budget spend and align actuals of current spending plan to quarterly accrual
- Submit formal statements of work and other documents to the global procurement process and ensure that the purchase orders are executed in a timely fashion
- Process and submit contractual vehicles to the legal department
- Follow up with external and internal stakeholders on budgetary and contractual matters as needed to ensure smooth functioning of the ongoing contracts
- Communicate clearly the status of all the work in progress