Tech Development Program (Application Development) - May 2020 grads!
Posted Date:August 8, 2019
ADP is looking for the next generation of technologists to join our Global Product and Technology (GPT) Development Program .
- Is your desire to learn and grow insatiable?
- Are you motivated by always progressing and achieving more?
- Do you do your thinking outside-of-the-box?
- Have you got the power to transform problems into first-class solutions?
First, let's tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people - and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
What's our secret sauce to success? Well, that's easy. People like you. We're looking for enthusiastic new graduates to help us build the next generation of ADP technologies. As part of the GPT Development Program , your goal is simple: learn as much as possible in six weeks . We'll get you started with the tools, technology, and technical knowledge you need to be successful. Then, you'll be placed amongst our brightest associates as an A ssociate Application Developer and join our group of passionate technologists who make it all possible by innovating creative solutions to new challenges.
Does this sound like you?
- Self-Starter. You are high-reaching and unstoppable. You have a can't-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Puzzle Solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
- Technical Whiz. Intrigued by the ever-evolving world of technology.
- Work with our world-class computer scientists and engineers to build the next generation of ADP's innovative products
- Network with professionals who will guide and support you as you enhance your skills and gain experience
- Gain real-world experience with today's leading technologies in programming, scripting, designing, or web development
- Spring 2020 graduate
- Completing a bachelor's or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent area of study
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Critical thinking and an analytical mindset
Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
Stay ahead of the curve . An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities ahead.
Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Familiarity with Spring Boot, React, Node.js, and Angular
- Understanding of server, database, and storage technologies
- Knowledge of Linux and/or Windows-based operating systems
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job
Share this job
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Linkedin
- Share by Mail