Be a part of a beautiful Rocky Mountain resort community. Come help us deliver luxury to our guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on healthy living, quality core values, and extraordinary customer service. We welcome you.
We are hiring both part-time, full time, year-round and seasonal, experienced Massage Therapists / Estheticians to assist us in our dynamic growth. If you're passionate, love people, and mission dedicated, our wellness spa is an ideal place to "be the change". Apply today at our highly reviewed wellness spa in beautiful Breckenridge.
General Spa Requirements
- Have full knowledge of typical spa services, packages, promotions, and retail products presently offered.
- Maintains professional languaging, boundaries, and relationships with spa clientele.
- Begin and end all treatments on time, adhering to the appointment book and guest schedule.
- Keep work areas clean and treatment rooms organized according to spa standards.
- Have knowledge of and suggest to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the spa.
- Complete client recommendation product cards after each skin/ body treatment.
- Educate guests about products used and recommend products for home use.
- Understand and regularly use universal precautions and sanitary procedures.
- Frequent checks of equipment and facility to ensure safety and prevent loss of equipment.
- Attend departmental meetings as scheduled by spa management.
- Be familiar with all services, new features and some local attractions to respond to guest inquiries.
- Complies with all wellness spa policies, procedures and standards of operation.
- Maintains and monitors work schedules as booked, exercising dependability and willingness to adapt to seasonal schedule flexibility.
- Upholding company standards of conduct, grooming, dress, and personal hygiene.
- Perform daily routine of COVID sanitation, while following spa protocals for all team and guests health safety
- Set-up and break-down procedures of massage rooms, and maintains a neat and well-stocked room.
- Maintain storage areas to ensure cleanliness, freshness, and organization.
Professional Spa Qualifications
- Experience working in a spa or therapy center environment preferred.
- State approved certifications. CO Massage or Esthetician License(s)
- 1+ years experience as a professional massage therapist / Esthetician.
- Proficient knowledge of reflexology, Swedish, prenatal, hot stone, trigger point, sports, deep tissue massage, and typical, corrective skin care techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written throughout the organization.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods. Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Ability to keep a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Ability to perform skin care services / massages on diverse types of clients.
- Familiar with industry booking software & apps on a personal cell phone for updates and all appointment notifications.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work the entire summer / winter season.
Client Focused - Service Responsibilities
- Demonstrates respect, sensitivity and concern for guest's needs in a professional manner.
- Evaluate clients' skin quality, current concerns, soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.
- Consult with clients about their skin/ medical histories and any problems with stress and/or pain in order to determine whether massage/ skin care services would serve.
- Massage and knead the muscles and soft tissues of the human body in order to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries or wellness maintenance.
- Prepare proper products, blend customized oils, and apply the blends to clients' skin.
- Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of skin care/ massage and wellness spa options to benefit, and increase wellness results.
- Educate clients on products, ingredients, to customize a plan for their short /long term goals.
- Conversational Spanish or other international languages are helpful.
Spa Team Benefits
- Wellness Shoppe Discounts
- Employee discounts on services
- Flexible seasonal schedules
- Education Scholarship Funding
- Partial or Full Employee Parking Pass
- Commissions for Add-On services