Nutrition Plus is looking for a professional, motivated Registered Dietitian for an out patient community. Candidate should be a quick learner with EMR experience. If you possess great clinical skills, are highly motivated and enjoy a challenging career in a positive work environment, this is the job for you!
Become part of a great TEAM!
Continuing Education Opportunities
Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Performs individual nutrition and health assessment
- Provides appropriate lifestyle recommendations (diet, exercise, supplementation, further lab testing and lifestyle factors)
- Develops safe and personalized nutrition and lifestyle program.
- Motivational Interviewing
- Proper documentation of each client session using company’s medical online HIPAA-compliant software system
- Develops and maintains a client base
- Demonstrates positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity, and professionalism to internal and external customers
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
Excellent problem solving skills
Excellent Costumer service skills
Strong oral and written communication skills
Local travel required