We are seeking an ER RN to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Assesses patients, as appropriate to the scope of care the nurse will provide. Assessments may include: physical, psychosocial, learning needs and barriers, needs related to age/culture, discharge planning.
- Establishes nursing diagnoses based on results of assessments and in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team.
- Plans care according to identified diagnoses and needs. Updates plan of care as appropriate.
- Assisting with activities of daily living, including fall risk management and safe patient handling.
- Medication administration
- Skin assessment/wound care
- Pain management
- Assisting the physician and other licensed, independent practitioners with invasive and non-invasive procedures.
- Active OR RN license
- Bedside barscan of medication. All documentation is electronic (Soarian) except for traumas, codes and some other misc situations.
- ACLS (AHA)
- PALS or ENPC (AHA)
ADN HealthcareADN Healthcare provides top notch healthcare candidates to acute care facilities and clinics nationwide.