The Maintenance Manager is responsible to perform building, machine and preventative maintenance as required..
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform internal and external building maintenance as needed.
2. Verify on all equipment that safety devices are in place and working in compliance with OSHA standards.
3. Maintain clean, safe areas where maintenance work is being performed. Maintenance department is to be clean and organized to meet safety requirements set forth by OSHA.
4. All Preventative Maintenance paper work and documentation needs to be completed accurately and within the time required to meet ADMO requirements.
5. Perform PM on equipment and machines by the dates noted on PM documentation.
6. Responsible for maintaining adequate levels of inventory of parts and components needed to keep machines and secondary equipment running consistently and with minimal downtime.
7. Provide maintenance on tools (molds) that require specific hydraulic or electric configuration prior to set up in machines.
8. Assure all PM requiring outside contractors, has all paper work completed and by dates required. Turn in paper work to, or notify the appropriate department when PM is complete.
9. Follow rules and principals of OSHA; Participate in OSHA compliance and training as required .
Educational Requirements and Years of Experience:
1. High School diploma, GED or 12 years formal education
2. Minimum 10 years experience in maintenance environment in Plastic Injection Molding
3. Ability to read and interpret blue prints, with a strong knowledge of hydraulic and electric maintenance.
4. Forklift certification (can be obtained on-site)
1. Ability to lift 60+ pounds.
2. Perform various physical duties but not limited to pushing, pulling, lifting, twisting and climbing.
3. Occasionally perform sustained heavy labor in a high temperature environment
1. Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
2. Follow rules and principals of OSHA; participate in OSHA compliance and training as required, needed or assigned.
3. Perform all job requirements and interdepartmental functions in accordance with ISO procedures; assist in ISO procedural changes and training as required, needed or assigned.