For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 40,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com .
ADM Deerfield Soybean is a division of Archer Daniels Midland Company and a leading producer of livestock feed and Biodiesel.
Maintenance - Deerfield, MO
Soybean Crush & Biodiesel Processing
This is an hourly position.
The role of Maintenance III is responsible for the following duties:
- Perform scheduled maintenance inspections and lubrication on plant equipment
- Document inspection and service activity as required
- Schedule and prioritize maintenance tasks
- Repair and replace equipment as needed
- Electrical, Hydraulic, Steam Systems Troubleshooting
- Order and inventory parts and equipment as directed
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management
- Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical training/equivalent experience in: Steam systems, drives, pneumatics
- Working knowledge of 3 phase 480 volt electrical systems
- Ability to perform cutting, welding, and fabrication
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to handle exposure to variable temperatures as well as some noise and dust
- Availability to work overtime as needed
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401(k)/ESOP, pension, health, life, dental, and vision insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check.
MO - Missouri
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.