TEMP Stock Room Clerk
ADI- Aerospace Dynamics International Santa Clarita, CA
- Posted: 10 days ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Aerospace Dynamics International, Inc. (ADI) manufactures machined parts and assemblies for the commercial and military aerospace industries. It offers structural components, caps, panels, bulkheads, fittings, longerons, spars, chords, wing ribs, thrust reversers, structural machine parts, manufacturing tooling and stretch form blocks.
ADI was acquired by PCC in April 2014. The company has received significant capital investments since the acquisition and has a highly positive growth trajectory ahead. Comprising seven facilities on its campus in Valencia, CA, ADI has over 400 full-time employees on staff.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Pull kits manually as well as using counting scale
• Assist Assembly personnel when additional hardware is required
• Verify accuracy of material kits.
• Assist with cycle counting
• Inventory accuracy
• Deliver assembly kits to the proper work center as required
• Retrieve empty carts from Assembly area
• Inform Supervisor when Bill of materials have incorrect quantity’s listed.
• Paint hardware red when used as “slave”
• Move frames from Receiving Inspection to the assembly area, pull required kit
• Inform Stock Room Supervisor if the inventory counts are low
• Replenish hardware in jars that are located in Assembly at point of use area
• Pull assembly orders from file and verify that it is in the proper sequence.
• Must be a team player and have sound judgement
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to work in a demanding fast-paced environment
• Demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills to resolve and eliminate constraints
• Read, write and understand the English language
• Must be able to work assigned schedule with minimal absences
PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
ADI- Aerospace Dynamics InternationalWhy Work Here?
PCC Airframe ADI is an ever-growing company that offers challenging opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
25540 Rye CanyonSanta Clarita, CA