Have a knack for attention to detail and enjoy all things automotive? Want to learn an awesome skill that will let you be part of a leading automotive company? ADESA Boston is recruiting for Vehicle Condition Report Writers to be part of our team and is willing to train enthusiastic candidates.
Condition Report Writers are a vital part of the ADESA team by inspecting vehicles for damage, aftermarket parts, previous repairs, structural damage, missing parts and mechanical issues in preparation for weekly auctions. This position is responsible for providing accurate reports for our customers to make the best business decisions for remarketing and buying vehicles.
As part of this paid training group, employees will learn how to inspect different vehicles for damage or needed repairs. You will have the opportunity to work with numerous makes and models of leading auto manufacturers, with a company that embraces promoting from within.
To succeed in this position, you must be a self-motivated go getter that can learn a process for inspections but also develop your own style over time to increase your efficiency and accuracy.
ADESA Boston is part of the KAR Global family. KAR Global powers the worlds most trusted automotive marketplaces through innovation, technology and our people.
- Competitive Base Wages
- Unlimited Bonus Potential
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account Options
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability, Life, and AD&D Insurance
- Company Match 401(k)
- Employee Stock Purchasing Program
- Employee Development Geared Towards your Career Goals
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Effective customer relations, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Computer skills preferred.
- Knowledge of motor vehicles helpful, but not required.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
The physical activity requirements of the position are from Medium to Heavy Physical Work
Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision.
This position is subject to both inside and outside environmental working conditions, including temperature changes, outside weather conditions.
Apply to this job opportunity at: