Yellow Ribbon Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Event Coordinator/Support Specialist
- Total Compensation: $24.16/hour + 11 paid holidays + Sick time accrual
- Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Retirement Plan
- Employment Status: Full-Time (40 hrs./wk)
GENERAL SUMMARY The Yellow Ribbon Support Specialist (YRSS) assists Service Members and their Families in the National Guard to connect with their local support community before, during, and after deployments. Plans, coordinates and executes events to meet each program's objectives within the determined funding and government contracting requirements. The YRSS advises state leadership on federal and state legislation and national policy and analyzes data to identify systemic issues for mitigation and resolution.
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: No previous experience required
- Ability to obtain National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) clearance
- Driver's License
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating initiative to manage multiple projects
- Ability to perform multitask, troubleshoot, be flexible, think quickly and react decisively.
- Ability to travel to support ANG geographically separated units as needed; has reliable transportation for travel within a 50-mile radius
Our Staff has over 40 years experience in the Government contracting, and commercial outsourcing industries. We know how to work with procurement and acquisitions teams to provide experienced personnel to meet the various needs of our clients.
ADC Management Services, Inc
ADC Management Services, Inc. was established in 2004. It is a small minority-woman owned 8(a) company certified with the US Small Business Administration. ADC specializes in technical, administrative, and managerial services. We provide outsourcing solutions to government and commercial clients. Our Staff has over 40 years experience in the Government contracting, and commercial outsourcing industries. We know how to work with procurement and acquisitions teams to provide experienced personnel to meet the various needs of our clients.
AddressHickam Field, HI