Office Front Desk Admin Support Job Description
Fulltime (1 FTEs) 40 hrs/wk
NOAA Fisheries WCR Boise Office
** Full time support for the OMI division in administration and support of the WCR. May need to travel, 2 trips per year in the WCR area and no longer than 3 days per trip
Education/experience required: High school diploma OR a minimum of 1 year experience in the areas defined below:
- Administrative/clerical experience, preferably in the field of records or information management;
- Knowledge and experience of records management system and information practices;
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications (document management, relational databases, and spreadsheet applications);
- Accuracy and attention to detail in the review, classification, and distribution of documents
- Ability to use a variety of automated systems to perform administrative tasks related to record keeping;
- Ability to learn and use a variety of automated systems to perform administrative tasks such as timekeeping, travel arrangements, etc.
- Records management, SharePoint database monitoring and oversight, computer and paper filing, meeting preparation, and responding to and documentation of office inquiries.
- Support the Region in the preparation of administrative records including Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
- This position provides essential division support in the preparation of responses to FOIA requests and completion of administrative records.
- Provide administrative support in the coordination and production of division documents;
- Assist with correspondence, reports, and other materials using common word processing, spreadsheet, and database software;
- Perform oversight and management Regional SharePoint database records,
- Assist division staff in tracking the production of text, tables, and graphics of various documentation;
- Collate and distribute information as required by the project officer.
- Scanning and records maintenance activities are performed within 5 days of assignment or timeframes identified for larger projects
- Meeting facilitation- includes preparing meeting agendas, facilitation and briefing materials and taking notes for OMI Assistant Regional Administrator (ARA);
- Assist with OMI division meeting logistics as requested, to include: reserving conference lines, go-to meetings and conference rooms.
General Admin Assistance
- Answer and screen telephone calls: determine the nature and purpose of the call, and refer calls and individuals appropriately;
- Supports the OMI Assistant Regional Administrator (ARA) with calendar, scanning and printing, Division records;
- Assigned daily projects will include filing and typing word documents, photocopying and faxing of documents, creation of compact discs when appropriate, index and maintain record files, document shredding, and other general office tasks.;
- Administratively assist divisional staff as approved by project lead, as needed for specific, one-time administrative projects;
- Conduct internet search, such as conducting market research, when appropriate
Our Staff has over 40 years experience in the Government contracting, and commercial outsourcing industries. We know how to work with procurement and acquisitions teams to provide experienced personnel to meet the various needs of our clients.