Level III Armed Security Officer-Westbury, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION: FAA LEVEL III ARMED SECURITY OFFICER
LOCATION: Westbury, New York
JOB CLASSIFICATION: 2 PART TIME 2 FULL TIME
REPORTS TO: CAPTAIN OR REGIONAL MANAGER
- Access Control
- Visitor Processing
- Control Operations
- Escort Services
- Gate/Building Openings
- Key/Access Control Cards/Combination Control
- Screening of Vehicles, Visitors and Mail
- Temporary Badges
- Private Property
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in a related field
- Applicants are required to have at least three (3) years of armed security experience. Candidates with military police, law enforcement, or corrections officer experience are preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess or able to successfully obtain CPR, First Aid, Baton and OC Spray certification, Handcuff and Defensive Tactics and weapons qualification certifications.
- Must be able to obtain an FAA Personal Identity Verification card (PIV)
- Successfully pass all Personnel and Industrial Security Requirements such as Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) fingerprint check and Office of Personnel Management National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) to be granted an interim suitability approval.
- Hold and maintain Security Guard status.
- Possess a valid Driver's License
- Successfully pass Physical, Drug Screen, Vision and, Audiology exam
- Evening and weekend hours required
ADC LTD NM
Real EstateView all jobs at ADC LTD NM