Our Mission: We are a customer-centric partner providing innovative solutions. The safety, well-being and career growth of our team members are the benchmarks of our success.
Our Values: SACRIFICE
Safety, Accountability, Customer Centric, Return on Investment, Integrity, Family, Innovative,Community Involvement, Empowerment
The Keeley Companies is recognized as one of the largest privately held companies in St. Louis coming in at #66 with close to 50% growth and over 800 team members nationwide. The greatest asset of a growing entrepreneurial organization are the People. At ADB Companies we live by our mission, vision, and values. Our culture is unique, contributing to being recognized by the St. Louis Post as a top place to work.
The Project Manager position manages all job functions related to underground utility construction projects. This role will be the direct manager offield supervisors and construction crews; planning, directing, and organizing their day to day operations. The Project Manager supports management by following and upholding the mission and values of the organization.
- A strong belief in ZERO- Being Safe 100% of the time is the expectation
- Travel ability Nationwide
- Alignment with companymission, vision, and values
- Strong Work Ethic- Dependable and Punctual
- A high level of customer centricity
- Strong team player with the ability to adapt to diverse team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional Critical Thinking skills
- A high level of time management, accountability, and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, goal- oriented, and driven to accomplish department goals
- Ability to be organized, manage conflict, problem solve, and be solution oriented
- Leadership skills- ability to lead a team of internal and external crews on site
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel, outlook, powerpoint, etc.)
- Professionalism and the ability to communicate with external customers and PMs Presentation skills; ability to present in front of a wide variety of audience