ADA-CAN Construction Meridian, ID
- Posted: 17 days ago
- $14 to $30 Hourly
ADA-CAN Construction is seeking General Laborers to join our team in Eagle, ID! You will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, load and unload frequently heavy materials, and follow directions under the supervision of construction foremen. Experience is a plus, but not required as we are willing to train - we also highly encourage women to apply for this position!
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards
- Load or unload construction materials
- Follow instructions from supervisors
- Assist craft workers
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary
- Perform site clean-up
- Previous experience is preferred. but not required as we are willing to train
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks
- Starting compensation is $14/hour, depending on experience and will increase after 2-week probationary period!
- Experienced Laborers have the potential to start off making $15-$25/hour
- Paid time off is available after 90-day probationary period
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit apply through this posting or give Tenille a call directly at: 208-841-1136!
We'd like to connect you so you can learn what you need and see if this is a match for what you're looking for in an employer. You are needed and we are thrilled to have you join us!
1550 ARTESIAN RDMeridian, ID
ConstructionView all jobs at ADA-CAN Construction