- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Energy Analyst II
Office Location: Denver, CO
ACTuate is a facility technologies company delivering energy efficiency and resource optimization solutions to small-to-midsize buildings with repeatable footprints across the country. Through deployment of our innovative hardware and software solutions, we help our customers reduce their carbon footprint and manage their business resources in a more effective and efficient manner. We are a small and growing team of individuals who are passionate about sustainability and leaving a positive impact on the world. ACTuate is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity within our team.
ACTuate is seeking a talented individual inspired by working within a fast-paced start-up environment to join our team in the role of Energy Analyst II.
The person in this role will collaborate across multiple teams, working on tasks supporting the project implementation, product/software development, and customer success teams. Key responsibilities include:
● Convert facility assessment and energy data into energy models, measurement and verification (M&V) plans, and savings reports
● Analyze facility and equipment IoT data to gain insights and quantify performance optimization opportunities and solutions
● Present data analysis results to customers, vendors, and internal ACTuate team members
● Actively participate in the design, creation, and documentation of tools, systems, processes, and dashboards
● Develop strategies for and execute the automation of repeatable data analysis processes through coding within the ACTuate IoT Platform
● Perform a data and equipment review on all new installations to ensure data is accurate and equipment is functioning properly
● Manage customer utility invoice data and utility rate tariff data in the ACtuate IoT platform
● Ensure that utility rebate paperwork is completed and submitted based on project implementation timelines
● Assist with pre-commissioning and remote field commissioning as needed
● Bachelor’s degree in a STEM or related field
● Minimum 3-5 years experience in energy efficiency, renewables, building science, or related industry
● Strong mathematical and statistics skills
● Strong data/information management skills including the ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data, organize and correlate findings, and translate that information into deliverables for internal teams and customers
● Experience with programming in python, matlab, VBA, or similar
● Ability to learn and master a new programming language through a combination of organized training and independent learning
● Capable of proactively managing multiple diverse projects, adapting to change, and continually following through to ensure successful project completion
● A strong verbal and written communicator with fastidious attention to detail
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, working both collaboratively and with a high degree of autonomy
● A commitment and desire to make a positive social and environmental impact on the world
● Advanced degree or additional certifications in data analytics or related energy field
● Experience with energy modeling and/or M&V
● Driver’s License: The position may require some occasional travel particularly for on-site field training and opportunities to attend industry conferences and events
Compensation and Benefits
● Full time salaried position
● Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
● Quarterly and annual bonuses
● Company paid healthcare
● Monthly cell phone benefit
● Discretionary PTO policy with no maximum allotted days
● Flexible office schedule, with options to work remotely occasionally
● Career advancement opportunities in a supportive company environment
ACTuate Facility Technologies
2590 Walnut StDenver, CO
Energy and Environment
Get fresh Senior Energy Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.