Sales (Environmental Services)
ACTenviro Merced, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $100,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life_insurance, medical, vision
Job Title: Account Manager, Sales (Environmental Services / Hazardous Waste Management)
Location: Merced, CA (Central Valley)
Account Manager responsibilities include growth, identification and development of new business within an assigned territory by prospecting and presenting to customers as well as the management of existing accounts. Develop appropriate sales strategies to target specific clients. Interacts with other sales functions to develop/share strategies.
· Build profitable sales in an assigned territory through additional sales with current customers and demonstrate commitment to identify and pursue new clients in accordance with ACT’s targets
· Provide customer technical support and consultant services to increase our overall value to the customer
· Build effective customer relationships through business calls and effective customer interaction
· Form in-depth partnerships with our customers and anticipate their needs
· Focus on customer retention and improving overall customer satisfaction
· Create effective and professional presentations and appropriate quotations for existing and/or prospective customers in identifying, selling, and developing relations on a long-term basis
· Determine pricing strategies based on client’s current needs utilizing innovative solutions to retain clients
· Meet and exceed sales goals and profit margins
· Attend department meeting and submit reports (expense reports, sales reports, etc) in a timely manner
· Identify, profile and direct waste streams to disposal facilities in accordance with all regulations and facility acceptance criteria
· Maintain positive relationships with vendors
· Manage a “CRM system” and sales tracking systems
· Understand, accept and support ACT’s core values and ProACTive Safety Program
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
· Excellent verbal, written, listening, persuasion and interpersonal skills
· Well-honed listening skills and problem-solving attitude
· Strong team player
· Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM platforms such as Sugar or Salesforce.com
· A strong work ethic and positive, supportive attitude. Ability to be a self-starter, manager multiple priorities and manage details
· Strong customer service orientation
· Ability to negotiate effectively
· Must have working knowledge of hazardous waste disposal and treatment methods
· Must have working knowledge of regulations that pertain to position (i.e., 29 CFR, 40 CFR, 49 CFT, Title 22 CCR, etc.)
· 1 – 5 years prior sales experience with a proven track record of success in the environmental industry is preferred
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (Technical Science, Chemistry preferred)
· Experience with long sales cycles or cyclical projects
· Valid driver’s license
· 40-hour HAZWOPER certification a plus
· ACTenviro is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets.
· This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract nor is it intended to describe all duties of someone in this position would perform. All employees of ACTenviro are expected to perform tasks assigned by ACTenviro management/supervisory personnel regardless of job title or routine job duties
We offer a wide range of great benefits and perks to our employees to ensure they feel at home with us. At ACTenviro, we have a family-oriented culture and environment without the normal corporate grind. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits for employee, company-matching 401K contributions, regular recognition and rewards, and many company-sponsored, family events away from work. Come join us at ACTenviro, where we don’t just see you as an employee, we see you as something much more!
ACTenviro is a Forward-Thinking, Professional Organization with Family Values and Customer Commitment.
Please visit www.actenviro.com to learn more about ACT.
ACTenviroWhy Work Here?
Great Company to work for; Industry-leading benefits package; compelling career growth opportunities.
ACTenviro is a nationally-recognized, employee-owned company involved in all facets of hazardous waste management. As a single-source provider of hazardous and biological waste management, recycling, disposal, treatment, health and safety, and compliance services, ACT is at the forefront of the renewable energy revolution. Benefits We offer a wide range of great benefits and perks to our employees to ensure they feel at home with us. At ACTenviro, we have a family-oriented culture and environment without the normal corporate grind. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits for employee, company-matching 401K contributions, regular recognition and rewards, and many company-sponsored, family events away from work. Come join us at ACTenviro, where we don’t just see you as an employee, we see you as something much more! ACTenviro is a Forward-Thinking, Professional Organization with Family Values and Customer Commitment. Please visit www.actenviro.com to learn more about ACT.
265 Riggs Ave Merced CA 95341Merced, CA