This position will support operations for ACTenviro at the San Jose, CA site. The position includes but is not limited to data entry, which covers a variety of different entry, printing work orders that are generated from the sales teams, maintaining a list of assigned customers based on information provided by the sales teams, generating outbound loads, communication with other locations for outbound loads, including our warehouse personnel, checking shipping documents for correctness, notifying sales of errors with shipping documents, backup to the front Admin person (relieving her for breaks, or when out sick or on vacation filing), sending out daily schedule, editing incoming job packets from the field, input profiles when applicable.
- Preps/Prints work orders (job packets) from sales based on ship dates and pre-arranged template orders that have been scheduled with dispatch which includes prepping orders at least 2-3 days prior to service when templates are assigned.
- Edits job packets returned from field, enters what was picked up and receives waste in EW to be given to sales to process invoicing.
- Maintains liaison with sales for issues with orders when needed
- Generates twice daily emails with heads up for schedule, informing of any discrepancies of job packets missing, or if turned in, not on schedule,
- Once schedule is ready for next day puts job packets together for each driver/tech and puts in their mail box.
- If needed checks incoming documents, hazardous or not, for correctness, works with OPS Manager when discrepancies are found.
- Generates outbound loads for waste leaving our 10-day hub going to other ACT 10-day hubs or facilities, this includes, verification of piece count with our dock personal, copying and emailing our other 10-day braches and other non-ACT branches of the upcoming loads
- Entering the outbound loads in EW transfer tabs
- Entering into the 10-day electronic spreadsheet outbound loads
- Maintain book of assigned accounts detailing preparation dates, special instructions, and any other pertinent information to allow another team member to back up your accounts as needed.
- When needed filing transporter copies of BOLs, manifests, in binders.
12. Availability to work weekends and extended hours as needed
Experience and Background
- Not required, but experience in the hazardous waste industry is helpful.
- Knowledge and understanding of the English language and grammar.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Microsoft Office.
- 10 Key
High school education or equivalent.
- Sitting: Remaining in the seated position 80% of time.
- Stand/Walk: Remaining on one’s feet in an upright position and/or walking 12% of time.
- Lifting: Raising or lowering an object from one level to another (includes upward/overhead) Under 5 lbs
- Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist, requiring full use of the lower extremities and back muscles 1% of time.
We offer a wide range of great benefits and perks to our employees to ensure they feel at home with us. At ACTenviro, we have a family-oriented culture and environment without the normal corporate grind. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits for employee, company-matching 401K contributions, regular recognition and rewards, and many company-sponsored, family events away from work. Come join us at ACTenviro, where we don’t just see you as an employee, we see you as something much more!
ACTenviro is a Forward-Thinking, Professional Organization with Family Values and Customer Commitment.
Please visit www.actenviro.com to learn more about ACT.