We are seeking an Administrative Customer Service to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing information about the training services ACTT provides. We are looking for an individual that's ambitious, loyal, open minded and willing to learn. ACTT is a federal contract company that started as an IT training provider, so the individual should be open minded to taking classes as part of a work day, covered by the company to expand technical knowledge. We would like to position to possibly grow with additional responsibilities to include Business Development and Project Coordination.
- Handle customer records while maintaining state and federal compliance requirements
- Answering phones and responding to emails
- Handle customer inquiries and directing them to the right department of personnel
- Provide information about the products and services
- Word processing reports and Excel spreadsheets for Time and Attendance as well as evaluations
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Visiting customers for providing a personalized service
- Extending advice and help to the customers by using the organization’s products and services
- Contacting the customers courteously via telephone, emails, regular letters etc.
- Previous experience in office administration, customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize work and time management skills
- Paying attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of relevant computer software like MS Office.
- Working knowledge about the internet and email.
- Knowledge of all the administrative procedures.
Applied Computer Training & Technology, Inc. (ACTT) is a business established in1999; granted SBA 8(a) status by the Small Business Administration in May 2011; and State of Hawai‘i DBE certified in March 2012.
Although ACTT originally began as an IT training center, it expanded its operations in 2011 to include military, government, and corporate contracted services. As one of the only combined IT specific training center & contracted service provider in Hawai‘i, ACTT has a strong representation in the Asia-Pacific Rim. ACTT has engaged in partnerships and collaborations with world-class technology solution firms for over a decade, and successfully extended its services and service philosophy throughout the Continental United States in 2015.
IDENTITY & PHILOSOPHY
As a blended company that offers professional, strategic and tactical technology services as well as business and certification-path technology training, ACTT is a unique industry provider. At ACTT, we view our employees, partners, students and clients as extended members of our family, and we are fully committed to helping them thrive. That is why we adhere to the motto, “we don’t over promise and under-deliver; we always strive to meet and exceed expectations.”
As an IT Training Institution
ACTT is licensed to provide Information Technology and Computer Application training by the State of Hawai‘i, Department of Education. Our student population is diverse with various professional backgrounds and includes former veterans, injured or displaced workers, Department of Defense and government employees, as well as corporate environment clientele.
We strive to prepare each and every one of our students to become trained, skilled, and where applicable, industry-certified professionals. To ensure our students are able to thrive, all of our on-site classes are set in small and intimate environments with a low student to teacher ratio. And, our training is focused on hands-on opportunities and application of knowledge to real-world environments.
As an IT Service Provider
After becoming granted SBA 8(a) status, ACTT expanded to include IT professional services. ACTT is currently headquartered in Hawai‘i, with an operating office in the Washington DC Metro-area and employees in Hawai‘i, Virginia, Maryland,the District of Columbia, California, and Arkansas. Our primary clientele for professional services is the U.S. Government and military agencies.
ACTT’s core competencies and specializations include Enterprise Help Desk, System Administration, Application Engineering, Network Systems Support, Information Assurance, Project Management, Office Administration and Cyber Security/CyberSafety.
The five core values of ACTT are:
Promote Standards of Excellence
Demonstrate Integrity & Honesty
Perform with Dedication to our Clients’ Needs
Engage in Cooperative Interaction and Create Synergy
Pursue Growth through Innovation
ACTT’s mission is to become a premier provider of information technology (IT) professional services and training. We are committed to achieving the highest standards of customer satisfaction and pledge that “we don’t over promise and under-deliver; we always strive to meet and exceed expectations.” While we are constantly exploring and applying new technologies and practices to remain current in an ever changing market, we have always remained true to our core values and recognize our employees and partners as valuable assets to our success.