The Actors Fund, a nationwide human services organization that helps all professionals in performing arts and entertainment, seeks a temporary Data Systems Analyst to provide additional support to the evaluation team in their goals to improve the database system, processes and policies in support of the organization’s mission. This position will specifically conduct local and national reporting, data analysis, control information flow and data management. This is a remote position.
The Data Systems Analyst will work as a member of the Evaluation Team to create reports, conduct data analysis, and manage The Actors Fund’s data system (ETO) for Human Services. Under the supervision of the Manager of Program Evaluation, the Data Systems Analyst will also be a point of contact for staff support and systems troubleshooting. Such duties will include, but are not limited to, report writing, data monitoring and reconciliation, systems access, systems maintenance and modifications, and problem solving using a variety of skills and abilities.
- High school degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Professional experience with custom report writing.
- Experience with SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence and understanding of APIs; Experience with Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) highly preferred.
- Demonstrable knowledge and professional experience with database management and implementation.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel (comfortable creating pivot tables, formulas, charts, etc.).
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Must be able to work core business hours (approximately 9am – 5:30pm)
- Experience in program evaluation, quality assurance, creating reports, visual communication and analyzing data.
- Excellent analytic, strategic, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work easily within a team of diverse participants as well as be self-directed and take initiative.
- Ability to learn quickly, ask detailed questions, and think of the larger picture.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
This is a full-time non-exempt temporary position working remotely. This position is expected to last approximately six (6) months.
Click the blue Apply button. A complete application will include a resume, cover letter and salary expectations.
ABOUT THE ACTORS FUND
The Actors Fund is a national human services organization that fosters stability and resiliency, and provides a safety net for performing arts and entertainment professionals over their lifespan. Through offices in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, The Fund serves everyone in film, theatre, television, music, opera, radio and dance with programs including social services and emergency financial assistance, health care and insurance counseling, housing, and secondary employment and training services.
For more about The Actors Fund, please visit: www.actorsfund.org.
The Actors Fund is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
ACTORS FUND OF AMERICA