Administrative Assistant Part Time
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative Assistant (Part-Time, approx. 10-20 hours per week, flexible scheduling)
Our small, family-oriented, and growing company is seeking to a hire a key role of a Administrative Assistant. This position will collaborate with the owner and Office Administrator to provide first class customer service and office support. You must be proficient in MS Office software with a willingness to develop new skills and product knowledge. We offer flexible schedules, good wages, benefits, and growth opportunities.
With the highest customer satisfaction in the West Michigan area, Action Awning is the premier shade supplier in the area. We enjoy offering the highest quality products available on the market, and bringing exceptional service brought by employees who are “all in” with a “whatever it takes” mentality. We have an expectation of working extremely hard to meet our clients’ needs with personal and professional service, but we also like to play hard. We encourage our team members to take quality time away from work, spend time with their families, and use time away for personal and professional growth.
We enjoy spending time with each other. This could be an impromptu barbeque or an outing at the lake. Family is especially important to us – our employee’s families, and our employees as our Action Awning family. We enjoy specifically getting to know our team members on more than just a work level. The time we spend working together is always more than just work. Our people matter to us!
· Under the Supervision of the Office Manager and Owner(s), maintain records and perform daily tasks as related to Residential customers and projects.
o Provide first class customer service
o Function as first point of contact for all incoming phone calls.
o Schedule appointments
o Input customer info into CRM
o Prep appointment paperwork
o Confirm appointments
o Post-appointment follow-up as needed
o Sale tracking
o Installation paperwork prep
o Post-installation paperwork
o Send out invoices and certificates of completion for residential projects.
· Assist with tracking, contacting, and follow up of leads throughout the year.
· Under the Supervision of the Owner(s) and Office Manager, assist with expanding and maintaining marketing program via social media (Facebook, Instagram, Constant Contact, etc.)
· Under the Supervision of the Office Manager, maintain appropriate types and quantities of marketing materials on site (brochures, samples, pens, etc.) in the showroom and show van, stock for trade shows and expos, etc.
· Clean showroom, kitchenette, and office bathroom weekly.
· Provide other administrative tasks as needed.
· Self-Starter/self-motivated/willing to look for tasks to do/keep busy/learn about, identify projects to work on, etc.
· Professional demeanor
· Proven customer service skills on the phone and in person
· Proficiency with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Willingness to learn industry specific computer programs (CRM, CompanyCam, etc.)
· Willingness for open and frequent communication.
Work Hours & Benefits:
· Part-time, flexible hours. Not seasonal. Potential for full time at a later date.
· Paid time off which includes paid holidays and additional flexible company directed time off as allowed within current project schedules, especially around significant holidays.
· Additional benefits will be discussed during the interview process.
· Wages starting $16 an hour, with potential for increase based on exhibited experience.
· Opportunities for advancement.
ACTION AWNING LLC
710 W Cherry StreetWayland, MI
Get fresh Part Time Administrative ASST jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.