Information Technology Specialist
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Ready to take ACTION in your career? ACT1 Federal is seeking a Information Technology specialist with a Security + Certification and Help Desk experience.
ACT1 Federal is all about taking bold, innovative actions to deliver for our customers and our workforce. Every day,
members of the ACT1 Federal team drive creative solutions on the most challenging problems facing customers across the
Aviation, Space / Intelligence, and International Cooperation portfolios.
This position will support the Ted Stevens Center for Arctic Security Studies (TSC), the newest of six Department of Defense Regional Centers. Work will be on site at the Stevens Center facility on Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Anchorage, Alaska
In this role, a typical day will include
- Coordinating with and following the overall guidance of the TSC IT team.
- Assisting the Stevens Center IT team with asset management and account processing for faculty, staff and guests.
- Providing help desk services and assisting faculty, staff and guests with end user tasks, including one-on-one instruction, when requested or required, to help end users understand how to operate the software used at the TSC.
- Assisting the TSC IT team with other tasks, as directed.
- Interacting with faculty, staff and guests of the Center, which might include senior officials from the Department of Defense, other U.S. Government agencies and foreign countries.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Security+ Certification
- Customer service skills
- An understanding of network fundamentals
Preferred skills include:
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT-related field and/or successful completion of an IT related Technical or Trade School.
- Experience with U.S. Government Non-classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNET)
- Experience with cloud-based systems, including MS Office 365 and Azure
- 2+ years' experience in IT Help Desk/end user task assistance and/or training
WHAT ACT1 FEDERAL CAN OFFER YOU:
ACT1 Federal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
ACT1 FederalAnchorage, AK
TechnologyView All ACT1 Federal Jobs
Get fresh Information Technology Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.