Advanced Call Center Technologies is seeking Customer Service Representatives to join our team. We have brand new programs and a fast track to advancement. Do you love helping others, are you looking for more than just a job, how about a long term career? If so, apply now for an instant interview or text 51893 to join our Talent Network!
· Opportunities to advance within
· Flexible schedules
· Tremendous bonus opportunities
· Fantastic Supervisors and a Positive environment
· Affordable benefits for you, your spouse, and/or children after 90 days
· Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days
Customer Service Representatives primarily receive inbound calls from consumers for assistance with billing inquiries, payments, credits, fraud alerts, internet and cell phone services, and mortgage servicing. Customer Service Representatives are problem solvers with good negotiation skills who are self-driven and motivated to meet individual service and sales goals. Customer Service Representatives use their excellent communication and interpersonal skills with every contact to provide world-class customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
· Maintains confidentiality; Listen to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
· Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds quickly and effectively to customer questions.
· Multi tasks to document while speaking with the consumer.
· Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Meets clients’ specific quality standards.
· Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
· Is consistently at work and on time
· Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
· Other duties as requested by management
Education: High School diploma or GED.
Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check
Data entry and basic computer skills
ACT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. ACT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ACT’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.