Production Extrusion Operator
ACT Lighting Inc., D/B/A ACT Entertainment is seeking an Production Extrusion Operator to join our amazing team! ACT was founded in 1993 as a leading importer and distributor of lighting products and is dedicated to advancing the boundaries of visual design and inspiring creative vision. ACT identifies cutting edge, disruptive technologies and provides superior service and support for the leading visualizers and suppliers in the live entertainment industries. [Through its in-house manufacturing, ACT is the also the leading supplier of interconnect and infrastructure cable in music retail and pro-AV markets.]
We are Seeking a Production Extrusion Operator to join our amazing team! Experience in a wire and cable environment or experience with extrusion is preferred but not necessary.
We know that our success depends on you. We have developed an environment that is fast paced, challenging, inspiring, and rewarding for our employees.
SCOPE OF WORK:
Work involves setting up and adjusting factory equipment. Our company will count on you to keep our manufacturing equipment clean and looking great. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to test and operate various types of equipment, including program equipment, The position reports to the Plant Manager.
FLSA CLASSIFICATION: HOURLY- NON-EXEMPT-BLUE COLLAR WORKER
- Adjust, calibrate, and test equipment at the beginning of every shift to ensure proper pressure, speed, temperature, and general operation.
- Verify raw materials used are correct according to shop paperwork.
- Examine visually and measure components created from equipment on initial setup and throughout the run to ensure machines are producing according to company and industry regulations and standards, making adjustments as needed.
- Work with team members, shift supervisors and all necessary personnel to take care of complications as they arise.
- Communicate with fellow team members to learn of any equipment problems or malfunctions and take care of them as they come up.
- Use regulated cleaning solutions, grease guns, oil cans, air hoses and cleaning cloths to properly maintain and clean equipment on a weekly basis.
- Notify maintenance of any defective equipment immediately.
- Choose and install tools and all other necessary equipment parts so machines are always operating at peak efficiency.
- Two years of experience in a production workspace
- High School diploma or its equivalent
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Able to read measurements
- Well-organized and history of showing initiative
- Knowledge of current OSHA safety rules and regulations
ACT - RHC HoldingsLeominster, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.