Job Title UI UX Developer (Progressive Web App)
Duration: 12 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Contract
Interview Type: In Person or Telephonic or Webcam
- All applicants for this Statement of Work must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in software development. Please indicate knowledge and experience related to these areas on résumés.
- Expert in progressive web apps development
- Proven record of mobile development (Work product samples preferred if attached to the resume)
- Expert in Angular JS and/or Sencha Ext JS and/or React
- Expert in XML, HTML5, CSS3
- Expert working knowledge of SQL Server database
- Good understanding of Enterprise Service Bus.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in UX and UI designs.
- In depth understanding and experience in open source framework.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with ability to provide extensive documentation as needed
- Strong experience writing documentation
- Strong ability to work with staff of varying skill levels (executive, technical and non-technical)
- Nice to Haves
- Experience with document, business process management (BPM) and workflow concepts
- Consulting experience, preferably in public sector environments, specifically government
- Development experience in force.com
- Experience in working on enterprise applications
- Certification in mobile application development
- Maintain project communications
- Comply with DSS policies and procedures
- Review and provide feedback on measurable and achievable deliverables daily; review timelines with the project manager
- Provide daily status on the deliverables for the day
- Work with team members to facilitate technical sessions
- Address and/or escalate issues or risks to deliverables in a timely manner to prevent delays in schedules
- Use the DSS-supplied shared site to store and collaborate on project documentation
- Be responsible for reviewing project tasks, schedules, and resources and make changes or additions, as appropriate; measuring and evaluating progress against the Project Management Plan (PMP) with DSS
- Address and resolve deviations from the PMP
- Participate in regularly scheduled project status meetings
- Prepare and submit Weekly Status Reports to the DSS IT Manager
- Follow the Project Change Control Procedure
- Resolve deviations from the estimated schedule
- Review the monthly project status, acting on issues, actions and recommendation set forth in the Weekly Status Reports
- Formats for regular reports and issue logs will also be established.
- Respond to emails in a timely manner
- Attend, in person, critical meetings as determined by DSS. A schedule, as well as a regular time and format for these meetings, will be established.
ACT Professional SolutionsACT Professional Solutions is one of the premier recruiting and staffing companies in America. By focusing on core values, trust, and integrity, we provide exciting employment opportunities in the area of Information Technology. Our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in building long lasting relationships and successfully matching skilled professionals with employers.