Purchase Order Administrator
Our client is a highly regarded Engineering, Procurement, and Construction firm who portfolio includes a wide range of projects: gas turbine, biomass, solar, wind, biofuel, as well as industrial and environmental facilities.
The Purchase Order Administrator collaborates with the Project Procurement Managers to ensure timely and complete deliveries of all required items (submittals, hardware, services, and warranty activity) from suppliers.
The Purchase Order Administrator's tasks involve expediting documentation and materials, which can become complicated as the project progresses due to factors like supplier delays, change orders, logistics issues, and GPS schedule changes. The responsibilities of the Purchase Order Administrator vary depending on the challenges and evolution of the project, often requiring significant unexpected efforts.
In addition to supplier-related responsibilities, the Purchase Order Administrator also supports the project teams in managing internal efforts to meet contractual and internal obligations of GPS in a timely manner.
This includes tasks such as:
- Review of supplier invoicing to assure conformance with claimed progress
- Consolidation and management of consumable and spare part lists
- Review and confirmation of supplier progress to provide input to accounting for accruals
- Coordination of field service
- Assuring delivery details and schedules are properly coordinated with site including leading the associated meetings
- Issuance of a delivery “look ahead report” for site planning
- Responses to specific site requests
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Nationwide Health and Welfare Benefits
- Company Sponsored Events
- Financial Planning and Savings Resources
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Work Life Balance
ACT Professional SolutionsHartford, CT
WebsiteView All ACT Professional Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.