- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
6:30 a.m. start somedays when temporary staff comes in – M and W
T/Th. 7/7:30 a.m. start
M-Th full days
Friday half days (40 hour work week total)
Proficient in MS office tools, tech savvy
Knowledge of Kronos a plus
Supportive of employees’ requests
Assisting with trainings
Issuing badges, assisting with terminations
Phone screening and possible final F2F onsite with 2 or 3 team members
6 months to start, possibility to go longer
• Manage a defined scope for the Industrial Function covering an entity, geography, product, function or project (including multiples of). Accountable to executive management for results, decision making and performance visibility.
• Manage agenda, communication & administrative processes for a given person, entity or function.
• Handles the day-to-day operations of an entity manager's functions, provides a range of tasks to support a smooth operation of industrial management's schedule, communications, animation.
• Communicates PIn charge of Plant Manager‘s agenda, travels, and all administrative routines (correspondence, phone calls, etc.)
• Manage plant internal memos, announcements and newsletters.
• Responsible for minutes of meetings, finalizing meeting presentations and flash letters
• Responsible for update of plant dashboard, official plant presentations, organization charts, internal directory etc.
• Maintains expenses and forecast of Plant Managers cost centrer
• Carries out administration of booking system of meeting rooms, conference calls etc.
• Organizes visitors and clients to the plant, plant tours for them, and is responsible for Visitor‘s Area
• Processes orders of office supplies, stationary, coffee breaks and manages representative cards.
• Ensures internal coordination for sponsoring, Trophy, …), charity events
• Applies Lean Processing in her/his responsibilities and duties
Education: High School Diploma or GED required
ACT Professional SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great people, amazing benefits, and room for growth
ACT Professional Solutions is one of the premier recruiting and staffing companies in America. By focusing on core values, trust, and integrity, we provide exciting employment opportunities in the area of Information Technology. Our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in building long lasting relationships and successfully matching skilled professionals with employers.