- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Resource Coordinator manages all of Service Department daily calendars and assist with scheduling for our Project Management team. He/she oversees availability while providing high level support to our Service Department, Client Service Team(s), Project Managers and clients. The incumbent is responsible for dispatch and calendar management of multiple Engineers. Works closely with Senior Engineers, Client Technology Managers and Client Success Managers to work with scheduling on sites and escalations as needed.
- Assigns out client requests that are passed via email, Phone Call, Internal Escalation and other internal Teams or Managers.
- Assists engineers with managing their calendars by adjusting and rescheduling appointments throughout the day
- Interfaces directly with clients via email and phone to create tickets and provide assignment updates.
- Communicates with high profile client and users within tight timeframes to set expectations and provide updates regarding client tickets
- Plans and adjusts engineer’s schedules to ensure proper coverage at client sites
- Collects and organizes resources from the service team when the Project team submits requests
- Prepares and distributes weekly and monthly reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Receives and documents new equipment that arrives at the office on a daily basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree in business or related field, or equivalent work experience required
- Exceptional customer service orientation and client service skills
- Comfortable learning and understand systems hardware/technology lingo
- Capable of multitasking in a high pace environment, effectively and efficiently
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work both individually and in a team-oriented environment
- Must be comfortable interfacing with senior executives
- Ability to demonstrate client sensitivity and empathy
- Proven analytical, quantitative and problem-solving abilities
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong documentation skills
- Financial industry experience a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, preferably Outlook, Excel and MS Word
- Knowledge of PC hardware & terminology preferred
- Willing to work extra hours as needed
- Must be available to work remotely as needed.
- Must be willing to provide back-up support when other team members are on PTO/sick. This may mean taking on additional work during these times.
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals
ACT Professional SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great people, amazing benefits, and room for growth
ACT Professional Solutions is one of the premier recruiting and staffing companies in America. By focusing on core values, trust, and integrity, we provide exciting employment opportunities in the area of Information Technology. Our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in building long lasting relationships and successfully matching skilled professionals with employers.
AddressEast Hanover, NJ