We are seeking a Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting.
- Counsel and advise individuals or groups with substance abuse problems
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients
- Prepare progress reports and letters for relevant parties
- Educate families and groups on substance abuse treatments and prevention programs
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare or counseling professionals
- Need 5 years minimum experience in Chemical Dependency.
- Must be a certified LISAC in Arizona, in good standing.
- Must be willing to learn to work with or be trained to work with Compulsive Gamblers
- Previous experience in counseling, social work, or other related fields
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have current CPR & First Aid
- Need to have Liability Insurance
- Need to have an NPI or be willing to get one