- Posted: over a month ago
ACT Consulting has an immediate need for a Recruiter role with our direct client, one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world.
Please take a moment to review the job description. If this is something you are interested in, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 203-302-0562 for additional details.
ACT Consulting is a U.S. owned and operated staffing company providing our clients with candidates on a national basis for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire engagements. Our clients are comprised mostly of Fortune 1000 companies, primarily in the areas of Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, Accounting and Finance
Job Title: Recruiter
Job Location: Houston, TX
Contract Length: 6-12 months
Pay: $47 per hour on w2 only
Search for, identify, screen and select professionals to meet various staffing requirements. Assist in helping clients meet their short and long-term business objectives, while meeting the company's strategic business goals.
- Search for qualified candidates to meet client needs through the Internet, job fairs, trade shows, advertisements and other sources.
- Contact candidates, screen resumes, check references to identify qualified candidates and match available positions on a daily basis.
- Participate in an annual college recruiting program.
- Set up interviews and prepare candidates for the interviewing process.
- Build relationships to generate referrals, identify needs and market candidates.
- Maintain relationships with candidates throughout the interview and employment process.
- Follow up with customers on recent submittals to determine effectiveness of fit and suggestions for improvement.
- Visit sites to evaluate site culture and maintain field employee relationships.
- Maintains contact with clients to provide excellent customer service.
- Prepares, sends and receives applicant packages for new employees.
- Ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Knowledge of Corporate policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws regarding employment practices.
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership capability and above average communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate effective planning and organizational talent. Must possess a strong initiative and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Capability to demonstrate proficiency in Technical (Engineering) and Managerial recruitment and selection techniques.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to management and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to interact effectively with all people.
- As a minimum, must be able to demonstrate those skills commensurate with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree. Strong knowledge and experience in Excel, Word Processing and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a business-related field.
- 10+ years' experience in recruiting.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Technical (Engineering) and Managerial recruitment and selection techniques.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at ACT Consulting
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?